GE Relays (Lot of 70) (SOLD)
Auction ID 11545
Type Standard (PQT)
Started 6/14/2021 2:32 PM EST
Ended 6/21/2021 1:00 PM EST
Minimum Bid Increment $1.00
Division AEP - Appalachian
Equipment Location CLINCH RIVER - CLEVELAND , VA
Model Number Multiple
Serial Number Unknown
Asset ID 21D-128
Condition Code Inventory Spare
- 62 GE Time Overcurrent Relays (GE Part 12IAC55A5A)
- 6 GE Instantaneous Current Relays (GE Part 12PJC11AX1A)
- 2 GE Voltage Relays (GE Part 12IAV54E1A)
Last used: Unknown
Working condition: Yes
Known Concerns: No known concerns (Listed concerns are what have been observed by the business unit selling the item and have not been validated by a technician. Areas not listed as known concerns or None do not imply any warranty as to life or condition and only imply that a concern was not noticed by the previous user. This item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS in its existing condition.)
Reminder of Basic Conditions for sale of AEP Surplus Equipment / Material:
- All Items are sold AS IS WHERE IS. No warranty given or implied.
- Inspections of auction items are not available at this time, since AEP facilities are currently not open to visitors.
- Test operation of the item will not be permitted.
- Buyer shall have appropriate hauling equipment for the item(s) being picked up.
- Buyer is responsible for positioning and securing the item(s) on the transport vehicle.
Thank you for your interest in AEP’s auction items. Our facilities are currently not open to visitors to help protect the health of our employees during the coronavirus outbreak. Please note that if you are the winning bidder of an auction, pickup may be delayed. We will work with you to arrange a time when you can pick your item (s) up once these restrictions are no longer in place.