Dorsey 8x40 Van Trailer, Divided w/ Shelves (SOLD)
Item Last Used: 2+ Years Ago
Known Concerns: The flooring is in poor condition (see photo). It's unknown if the air conditioner is in working condition.
Will AEP/Site load onto the buyer's transport? No
The lot includes one (1) trailer and its contents pictured inside.
The Buyer will be required to take the trailer and all of its contents.
Buyer Please Note
- KNOWN CONCERNS are what have been observed by the AEP site and have not been validated by a technician.
- TEST OPERATION of the item will not be permitted
- PAYMENT must be received within fifteen (15) days of the date of the sale Contract.
- REMOVAL OF GOODS must be completed within fifteen (15) days of receipt of payment.
- MSHA - Any disassembly or work to be performed on-site (with the exception of securing the equipment to the transport vehicle) must be performed by a Contractor satisfying MSHA requirements.
- TAXES - The Buyer is responsible for any local and state sales taxes for the state where the transfer of ownership occurs. Sales taxes will be added to the purchase price and included on the invoice unless the Buyer provides a tax exemption or resale certification for the state where ownership transfer occurs.
- All Items are sold AS IS WHERE IS
Due to an increasing number of COVID cases, some restrictions are in place at AEP facilities. If entering an AEP facility a mask/face covering is required. Pickup may be delayed at AEP’s discretion.