Miller Big 40 Welder/Generator & Trailer (SOLD)
Model: Big 40
Serial: JD 667372
Welding Process: Stick
Rated Output: 300A, 40V, 100% duty cycle
Welding Leads Included: Yes
Power Source: Engine Driven
Engine Brand: Continental F163 4 Cyl.
Horsepower: 36 BHP @ 1800 RPM
Generator Watts: 3KVA, 120V 25 Amp, 240V 12.5 Amp
Current Hour Reading: Unknown. The meter has been replaced. The current meter reads 546.
Dimensions: 41.5X23.75X63 (Machine ), OAL 79"X130", Trailer Bed 57"X97" (Trailer)
Additional Info: Shop built trailer. Wilton 10" vice mounted to the trailer. Oxygen/Acetylene rack with victor torch, hose, and regulators
NO TITLE is available for this unit. Ownership transfers with a bill of sale only.
When was the unit last used? Last Year
Is the unit in working condition? Yes
Will AEP/Site load onto the buyer's transport? Yes
Known Concerns: The hour meter has been replaced. The unit's actual hours are unknown. The trailer is not wired for lights.
Buyer Please Note
- All Items are sold AS IS WHERE IS. No warranty is given or implied.
- LOCAL PICK ONLY - Seller will not be required to prepare the item(s) for shipment.
- TEST OPERATION of the item will not be permitted
- TAXES - The Buyer is responsible for any local and state sales taxes for the state where the transfer of ownership occurs. Sales taxes will be added to the purchase price and included on the invoice unless the Buyer provides a tax exemption or resale certification for the state where ownership transfer occurs.
- PAYMENT must be received within fifteen (15) days of the date of the sale Contract.
- REMOVAL OF GOODS must be completed within fifteen (15) days of receipt of payment, or no later than April 27th, 2023, whichever comes first.
- KNOWN CONCERNS are what have been observed by the business unit selling the item and have not been validated by a technician. Areas not listed as known concerns or None do not imply any warranty as to life or condition and only imply that a concern was not noticed by the previous user. This item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS in its existing condition.