Mouse over this box to zoom Click anywhere on the image to enlarge
Auction ID 11639
Type Standard (PQT)
Started 7/9/2021 2:00 PM EST
Minimum Bid Increment $1.00
Require Registration? Yes
Terms of Sale -
Division AEP - Appalachian
Equipment Location CLINCH RIVER - CLEVELAND , VA
Automatic Time Extension Time will extend if certain bidding activity occurs near End Time. Limited number of available extensions.
AMERICAN ELECTRIC POWER SURPLUS EQUIPMENT
GE Relays (Lot of 70)
Asset ID: 21D-188
Condition Code: Inventory Spare
Equipment Location: CLINCH RIVER - CLEVELAND , VA
- 62 GE Time Overcurrent Relays (GE Part 12IAC55A5A)
- 6 GE Instantaneous Current Relays (GE Part 12PJC11AX1A)
- 2 GE Voltage Relays (GE Part 12IAV54E1A)
Last used: Unknown
Working condition: Yes
Known Concerns: No known concerns (Listed concerns are what have been observed by the business unit selling the item and have not been validated by a technician. Areas not listed as known concerns or None do not imply any warranty as to life or condition and only imply that a concern was not noticed by the previous user. This item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS in its existing condition.)
Reminder of Basic Conditions for sale of AEP Surplus Equipment / Material:
- All Items are sold AS IS WHERE IS. No warranty given or implied.
- Inspections of auction items are not available at this time, since AEP facilities are currently not open to visitors.
- Test operation of the item will not be permitted.
- Buyer shall have appropriate hauling equipment for the item(s) being picked up.
- Buyer is responsible for positioning and securing the item(s) on the transport vehicle.
Model Number Multiple
Serial Number Unknown
Asset ID 21D-188
Condition Code Inventory Spare
Sales Tax will be applied where applicable.Sales Agreement