Mouse over this box to zoom Click anywhere on the image to enlarge
Auction ID 11694
Type Standard (PQT)
Started 7/22/2021 1:50 PM EST
Minimum Bid Increment $1.00
Require Registration? Yes
Terms of Sale -
Division AEP - Appalachian
Equipment Location ROANOKE SC - ROANOKE , VA
Automatic Time Extension Time will extend if certain bidding activity occurs near End Time. Limited number of available extensions.
AMERICAN ELECTRIC POWER SURPLUS EQUIPMENT
5 Gallon Bucket with 2ft Female Cords
Asset ID: 21D-229
Condition Code: Used
Equipment Location: ROANOKE SC - ROANOKE , VA
Last used: Unknown
Working condition: Unknown
Known Concerns: No known concerns. (Listed concerns are what have been observed by the business unit selling the item and have not been validated by a technician. Areas not listed as known concerns or None do not imply any warranty as to life or condition and only imply that a concern was not noticed by the previous user. This item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS in its existing condition.)
Reminder of Basic Conditions for sale of AEP Surplus Equipment / Material:
- All Items are sold AS IS WHERE IS. No warranty given or implied.
- Inspections of auction items are not available at this time, since AEP facilities are currently not open to visitors.
- Test operation of the item will not be permitted.
- Buyer shall have appropriate hauling equipment for the item(s) being picked up.
- Buyer is responsible for positioning and securing the item(s) on the transport vehicle.
Thank you for your interest in AEP’s auction items. Our facilities are currently not open to visitors to help protect the health of our employees during the coronavirus outbreak. Please note that if you are the winning bidder of an auction, pickup may be delayed. We will work with you to arrange a time when you can pick your item (s) up once these restrictions are no longer in place.
Model Number Unknown
Serial Number N/A
Asset ID 21D-229
Condition Code Used
Sales Tax will be applied where applicable.Sales Agreement