Auction Item Details
Fits a Caterpillar D10
Any known concerns? None
Buyer Please Note
- All Items are sold AS IS WHERE IS. No warranty is given or implied.
- Test operation of the item will not be permitted.
- The Buyer is responsible for any local and state sales taxes for the state of Louisiana where the transfer of ownership occurs. Sales taxes will be added to the purchase price and included on the invoice unless the Buyer provides a tax exemption or resale certification for the state of Louisiana.
- Seller will load the goods onto the buyer's transport
- Buyer shall have appropriate hauling equipment for the item(s) being picked up and is responsible for positioning and securing the item(s) on the transport vehicle.
- Listed known concerns are what have been observed by the business unit selling the item and have not been validated by a technician. Areas not listed as known concerns or none do not imply any warranty as to life or condition and only imply that a concern was not noticed by the previous user.
- Removal of Goods must be completed within fifteen (15) days of American Electric Power's receipt of payment or the Goods shall be considered abandoned property, title of which reverts to Seller, which shall have the right to resell.
Thank you for your interest in AEP’s auction items. Due to an increasing number of COVID cases, some restrictions are in place at AEP facilities. If entering an AEP facility a mask/face covering is required. Pickup may be delayed at AEP’s discretion.
Sales Tax will be applied where applicable.Sales Agreement