Auction Item Details
Current Hours: Unknown
Type of Hitch: Pintle
Type of Brakes: Electric
When was it last used? During 2021
Is it in working condition? Yes
Is the trailer roadworthy? Yes
Any known concerns? The unit has several small hydraulic leaks and needs all the hoses replaced. The hour meter does not work, and current hours are unkonwn.
Conditions for sale of AEP Surplus Equipment / Material
- All Items are sold AS IS WHERE IS. No warranty is given or implied.
- Test operation of the item will not be permitted.
- The Buyer is responsible for paying any taxes and fees due to the state where the vehicle will be titled.
- Buyer shall have appropriate hauling equipment for the item(s) being picked up and is responsible for positioning and securing the item(s) on the transport vehicle.
- Listed known concerns are what have been observed by the business unit selling the item and have not been validated by a technician. Areas not listed as known concerns or None do not imply any warranty as to life or condition and only imply that a concern was not noticed by the previous user.
- Removal of Goods must be completed within fifteen (15) days of American Electric Power's receipt of payment or the Goods shall be considered abandoned property, title of which reverts to Seller, which shall have the right to resell.
Thank you for your interest in AEP’s auction items. Due to an increasing number of COVID cases, some restrictions are in place at AEP facilities. If entering an AEP facility a mask/face covering is required. Pickup may be delayed at AEP’s discretion.
Sales Tax will be applied where applicable.Sales Agreement