Auction Item Details
Mouse over this box to zoom Click anywhere on the image to enlarge
Auction ID 12939
Type Standard (PQT)
Started 9/15/2022 10:17 AM EST
Minimum Bid Increment $50.00
Require Registration? Yes
Terms of Sale -
Division AEP - Appalachian
Equipment Location JOHN W. VAUGHN CENTER ROANOKE - Roanoke, VA
Automatic Time Extension Time will extend if certain bidding activity occurs near End Time. Limited number of available extensions.
AMERICAN ELECTRIC POWER SURPLUS EQUIPMENT
Trailered CAT LC5 Generator (940589)
Asset ID: 22P-285
Condition Code: Good Used Condition
Equipment Location: JOHN W. VAUGHN CENTER ROANOKE - Roanoke, VA
Current Hours: 7345
Additional Details: See Nameplate Photos
NOTE: The black metal barrel pictured on the trailer in front of the generator is NOT INCLUDED with the sale and will be removed by the Seller.
Overall Length: 24'
Bed Length: 16'
Title Status: Clear Title
Item Last Used: This Year
Known Concerns: None Known
Buyer Please Note
- All Items are sold AS IS WHERE IS
- KNOWN CONCERNS are what have been observed by the AEP site and have not been validated by a technician.
- TEST OPERATION of the item will not be permitted
- TAXES - The Buyer is responsible for any local and state sales taxes for the state where the transfer of ownership occurs. Sales taxes will be added to the purchase price and included on the invoice unless the Buyer provides a tax exemption or resale certification for the state where ownership transfer occurs.
- PAYMENT must be received within fifteen (15) days of the date of the sale Contract.
- REMOVAL OF GOODS must be completed within fifteen (15) days of receipt of payment.
Due to an increasing number of COVID cases, some restrictions are in place at AEP facilities. If entering an AEP facility a mask/face covering is required. Pickup may be delayed at AEP’s discretion.
Asset ID 22P-285
Condition Code Good Used Condition
Sales Tax will be applied where applicable.Sales Agreement