Auction Item Details
Will AEP/Site load onto the buyer's transport? Yes
Known Concerns: The unit has sat in a barn unused for several years. The tires leak down and appear to be dry rotted.
Buyer Please Note
- All Items are sold AS IS WHERE IS
- KNOWN CONCERNS are what have been observed by the AEP site and have not been validated by a technician.
- TEST OPERATION of the item will not be permitted
- TAXES - The Buyer is responsible for any local and state sales taxes for the state where the transfer of ownership occurs. Sales taxes will be added to the purchase price and included on the invoice unless the Buyer provides a tax exemption or resale certification for the state where ownership transfer occurs.
- PAYMENT must be received within fifteen (15) days of the date of the sale Contract.
- REMOVAL OF GOODS must be completed within fifteen (15) days of receipt of payment.
Due to an increasing number of COVID cases, some restrictions are in place at AEP facilities. If entering an AEP facility a mask/face covering is required. Pickup may be delayed at AEP’s discretion.
Sales Tax will be applied where applicable.Sales Agreement