Auction Item Details
Dayco WB-60 Crimper
Volatage: 208-230 volts.
The lot includes the crimper, the cart, and the items pictured on the cart, and inside the grey container.
The buyer must take all of the goods included in the lot.
Last Used: Over 2 years ago
Will AEP/Site load onto the buyer's transport? Yes
Known Concerns: It is UNKNOWN if this machine is in working condition.
Buyer Please Note
- All Items are sold AS IS WHERE IS. No warranty is given or implied.
- TEST OPERATION of the item will not be permitted
- TAXES - The Buyer is responsible for any local and state sales taxes for the state where the transfer of ownership occurs. Sales taxes will be added to the purchase price and included on the invoice unless the Buyer provides a tax exemption or resale certification for the state where ownership transfer occurs.
- PAYMENT must be received within fifteen (15) days of the date of the sale Contract.
- REMOVAL OF GOODS must be completed within fifteen (15) days of receipt of payment.
- MSHA - Any disassembly or work to be performed on-site (with the exception of securing the equipment to the transport vehicle) must be performed by a Contractor satisfying MSHA requirements.
- KNOWN CONCERNS are what have been observed by the business unit selling the item and have not been validated by a technician. Areas not listed as known concerns or None do not imply any warranty as to life or condition and only imply that a concern was not noticed by the previous user. This item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS in its existing condition.
Due to an increasing number of COVID cases, some restrictions are in place at AEP facilities. If entering an AEP facility a mask/face covering is required. Pickup may be delayed at AEP’s discretion.
Sales Tax will be applied where applicable.Sales Agreement