Auction Item Details
Mouse over this box to zoom Click anywhere on the image to enlarge
Godwin Pump #1 (DH362)
Bid History (1 Bid) | Ends: 02/02/2023 11:00 AM EST
Auction ID 13248
Type Standard (PQT)
Started 1/24/2023 2:43 PM EST
Minimum Bid Increment $10.00
Require Registration? Yes
Terms of Sale Sales Agreement
Division AEP - SWEPCO
Equipment Location Dolet Hills Mine Office - Pelican, LA
Automatic Time Extension Time will extend if certain bidding activity occurs near End Time. Limited number of available extensions.
AMERICAN ELECTRIC POWER SURPLUS EQUIPMENT
Godwin Pump #1 (DH362)
Asset ID: 23T-026
Condition Code: Poor Used Condition
Equipment Location: Dolet Hills Mine Office - Pelican, LA
Serial Number: 14621511/04
Capacity: 920 USGPM
Additional Information: Hours may not be true to pump and motor.
Pump Application: Pump water from pits
Motor Type: Deutz
Item Last Used: Over 2 years ago
Will AEP/Site load onto the buyer's transport? Yes
Known Concerns: Unknown working condition, Hours may not be true to pump and motor.
Buyer Please Note
- All Items are sold AS IS WHERE IS. No warranty is given or implied.
- TEST OPERATION of the item will not be permitted
- TAXES - The Buyer is responsible for any local and state sales taxes for the state where the transfer of ownership occurs. Sales taxes will be added to the purchase price and included on the invoice unless the Buyer provides a tax exemption or resale certification for the state where ownership transfer occurs.
- PAYMENT must be received within fifteen (15) days of the date of the sale Contract.
- MSHA Statements
- Buyer must provide everything necessary including but not limited to labor, tools, equipment, and transportation needed to remove, dismantle, load, and haul away the Goods. Work performed by Buyer or Buyer’s subcontractor(s) must be in compliance with all MSHA and AEP safety requirements. All tools and equipment used onsite must also meet MSHA and AEP safety requirements.
- Any disassembly or work to be performed on site (with the exception of securing the equipment to the transport vehicle) must be performed by a contractor satisfying MSHA requirements.
- REMOVAL OF GOODS must be completed within fifteen (15) days of receipt of payment.
- KNOWN CONCERNS are what have been observed by the business unit selling the item and have not been validated by a technician. Areas not listed as known concerns or None do not imply any warranty as to life or condition and only imply that a concern was not noticed by the previous user. This item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS in its existing condition.
Due to an increasing number of COVID cases, some restrictions are in place at AEP facilities. If entering an AEP facility a mask/face covering is required. Pickup may be delayed at AEP’s discretion.
Asset ID 23T-026
Condition Code Poor Used Condition
Sales Tax will be applied where applicable.Sales Agreement