Auction Item Details
Mouse over this box to zoom Click anywhere on the image to enlarge
Auction ID 13645
Type Standard (PQT)
Started 5/25/2023 4:19 PM EST
Minimum Bid Increment $50.00
Require Registration? Yes
Terms of Sale -
Division AEP - Indiana & Michigan
Equipment Location ROCKPORT - ROCKPORT , IN
Automatic Time Extension Time will extend if certain bidding activity occurs near End Time. Limited number of available extensions.
AMERICAN ELECTRIC POWER SURPLUS EQUIPMENT
2005 Caterpillar D9N Crawler Tractor
Asset ID: 23P-234
Condition Code: Used
Equipment Location: ROCKPORT - ROCKPORT , IN
Last used: This Year
Current Hours: 30,958
Last used: This Year
Working Condition: Yes
Known Concerns: Right side track adjuster needs work. Torque converter is beginning to get weak.
Buyer Requirements for Goods purchased that require disassembly for removal from AEP site:
- INSURANCE - Before any disassembly work is performed onsite, the Buyer and its subcontractor(s) shall provide a certificate of insurance satisfying the requirements of section 10 of the Asset Recovery Bill of Sale Terms and Conditions. The Asset Recovery Bill of Sale TERMS & CONDITIONS that will apply to this sale are contained in ATTACHMENT 1 below.
- WORK PLAN - The Buyer will be required to submit to AEP a detailed work plan. The work plan must describe in depth the work necessary to remove the goods from the AEP site. If AEP approves the work plan, the Bill of Sale will be sent to the Buyer for signature. If the work plan is not approved, AEP will not move forward with the sale.
Buyer Please Note:
- All Items are sold AS IS WHERE IS. No warranty is given or implied.
- TEST OPERATION of the item will not be permitted
- TAXES - The Buyer is responsible for any local and state sales taxes for the state where the transfer of ownership occurs. Sales taxes will be added to the purchase price and included on the invoice unless the Buyer provides a tax exemption or resale certification for the state where ownership transfer occurs.
- PAYMENT must be received within fifteen (15) days of the date of the sale Contract.
- REMOVAL OF GOODS must be completed within fifteen (15) days of receipt of payment. Buyer must provide everything necessary including but not limited to labor, tools, equipment, and transportation needed to remove, dismantle, load, and haul away the Goods. Work performed by Buyer or Buyer’s subcontractor(s) must comply with all AEP safety requirements. All tools and equipment used on site must also meet AEP safety requirements.
- KNOWN CONCERNS are what have been observed by the business unit selling the item and have not been validated by a technician. Areas not listed as known concerns or None do not imply any warranty as to life or condition and only imply that a concern was not noticed by the previous user. This item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS in its existing condition.
Asset ID 23P-234
Condition Code Used
Sales Tax will be applied where applicable.Sales Agreement
View new and used equipment that American Electric Power no longer needs.
Place a bid or make an offer on available equipment.
Create your user account and sign up to participate.