Auction Item Details
Tank Capacity: 10,000 gallons
Used to Store: Off-Road Diesel
Fuel Tank Skid (excluding pump deck):
--Height: 14 ft.
--Width: 12.5 ft.
--Length: 24 ft.
Pump Deck (excluding tank skid):
--Height: 6.5 ft.
--Width: 17 ft.
--Length: 10.5 ft.
--Fuel Master fuel security system
--100 gallon a minute flowtech fueling system
--Viking 3F fuel filter
--Front cat walk/decking and ladder is included.
--Fuel Master / Model # FMU 2500 / Serial # 17789
--Viking Fuel Filter / Part # 40190
--Gorman Rupp Electric Fuel Pump
Item Last Used: Last Year
Has the tanks been drained: Yes. If any liquid is remaining in the tank, it is the responsibility of the buyer, and must be safely removed from the site by the buyer along with the tank.
Will AEP/Site load onto the buyer's transport? No. The buyer must provide everything neccesary to safely removed the goods from the sellers site.
Known Concerns: None
Buyer Requirements for Goods purchased that require on site work for removal from AEP site:
- INSURANCE - Before any disassembly work is performed onsite, the Buyer and its subcontractor(s) shall provide a certificate of insurance satisfying the requirements of section 10 of the Asset Recovery Bill of Sale Terms and Conditions. The Asset Recovery Bill of Sale TERMS & CONDITIONS that will apply to this sale are contained in ATTACHMENT 1 below.
- WORK PLAN - The Buyer will be required to submit to AEP a detailed work plan. The work plan must describe in depth the work necessary to remove the goods from the AEP site. If AEP approves the work plan, the Bill of Sale will be sent to the Buyer for signature. If the work plan is not approved, AEP will not move forward with the sale.
Buyer Please Note:
- All Items are sold AS IS WHERE IS. No warranty is given or implied.
- TEST OPERATION of the item will not be permitted
- TAXES - The Buyer is responsible for any local and state sales taxes for the state where the transfer of ownership occurs. Sales taxes will be added to the purchase price and included on the invoice unless the Buyer provides a tax exemption or resale certification for the state where ownership transfer occurs.
- PAYMENT must be received within fifteen (15) days of the date of the sale Contract.
- MSHA - Any disassembly or work to be performed on-site (with the exception of securing the equipment to the transport vehicle) must be performed by a Contractor satisfying MSHA requirements.
- REMOVAL OF GOODS must be completed within fifteen (15) days of receipt of payment. Buyer must provide everything necessary including but not limited to labor, tools, equipment, and transportation needed to remove, dismantle, load, and haul away the Goods. Work performed by Buyer or Buyer’s subcontractor(s) must comply with all AEP safety requirements. All tools and equipment used on site must also meet AEP safety requirements.
- KNOWN CONCERNS are what have been observed by the business unit selling the item and have not been validated by a technician. Areas not listed as known concerns or None do not imply any warranty as to life or condition and only imply that a concern was not noticed by the previous user. This item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS in its existing condition.
Sales Tax will be applied where applicable.Sales Agreement