Catalog Item Details
1969 GE 100 Ton Diesel-Electric Locomotive B-B 200/200 4GE762
Working Condition: It was in running condition when removed from service. It has not been started or used in several years.
Known Concerns: There are NO TRACKS connecting the locomotive to the main line. All painted surfaces are believed to be coated with LEAD PAINT.
A PDF gallery with additional photos is included below in ATTACHMENT 2
Buyer Requirements for Goods purchased that require disassembly for removal from AEP site:
- Before any disassembly work is performed onsite, the Buyer and its subcontractor(s) shall provide a CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE satisfying the requirements of section 10 of the Asset Recovery Bill of Sale Terms and Conditions. The Asset Recovery Bill of Sale TERMS & CONDITIONS that will apply to this sale are contained in ATTACHMENT 1 below.
- The Buyer must perform a SITE VISIT, to inspect the work area, before scheduling a date to remove the goods from the AEP site.
- After the Certificate of Insurance, satisfying the requirements of the attached terms and conditions is received, the Buyer will be required to submit to AEP a detailed WORK PLAN. The work plan must describe in depth the work necessary to remove the goods from the AEP site. If AEP approves the work plan, the Bill of Sale will be sent to the Buyer for signature. If the work plan is not approved, AEP will not move forward with the sale.
- Buyer must provide everything necessary including but not limited to labor, tools, equipment, and transportation needed to remove, dismantle, load, and haul away the Goods. Work performed by Buyer or Buyer’s subcontractor(s) must comply with all AEP safety requirements. All tools and equipment used on site must also meet AEP safety requirements.
- All Items are sold AS IS WHERE IS. No warranty is given or implied.
- Inspections are on the potential Buyer’s time and expense and must be scheduled in advance.
- Test operation of the item will not be permitted.
- The Buyer is responsible for any local and state sales taxes for the state of Virginia where the transfer of ownership occurs. Sales taxes will be added to the purchase price and included on the invoice unless the Buyer provides a tax exemption or resale certification for the state of Virginia.
- Due to an increasing number of COVID cases, some restrictions are in place at AEP facilities. If entering an AEP facility a mask/face covering is required. Pickup may be delayed at AEP’s discretion.
AttachmentsAttachment 1 Attachment 2
Sales Tax will be applied where applicable.Sales Agreement