2012 Dart 3100B 100 Ton Off-Highway Truck (DH563)
Engine: Cummins QST30
Horsepower: 1050 HP
Number of Cylinders: 12
Current Hour Readings
Machine: 9598 hrs.
Engine: 9598 hrs.
Transmission: 6511 hrs.
Convertor: 9598 hrs.
Differential: 9598 hrs.
Left & Right Final Drives: 9598 hrs.
Working Condition: Yes
Lighting Working: Yes
Hydraulics Working: Yes
Known Concerns: None Known
Buyer Requirements for Goods purchased that require disassembly for removal from AEP site:
- Before any disassembly work is performed onsite, the Buyer and its subcontractor(s) shall provide a certificate of insurance satisfying the requirements of section 10 of the Asset Recovery Bill of Sale Terms and Conditions. The Asset Recovery Bill of Sale TERMS & CONDITIONS that will apply to this sale are contained in ATTACHMENT 1 below.
- After the Certificate of Insurance, satisfying the requirements of the attached terms and conditions is received, the Buyer will be required to submit to AEP a detailed work plan. The work plan must describe in depth the work necessary to remove the goods from the AEP site. If AEP approves the work plan, the Bill of Sale will be sent to the Buyer for signature. If the work plan is not approved, AEP will not move forward with the sale.
- Buyer must provide everything necessary including but not limited to labor, tools, equipment, and transportation needed to remove, dismantle, load, and haul away the Goods. Work performed by Buyer or Buyer’s subcontractor(s) must comply with all MSHA and AEP safety requirements. All tools and equipment used on site must also meet MSHA and AEP safety requirements.
- All Items are sold AS IS WHERE IS. No warranty is given or implied.
- Inspections are on the potential Buyer’s time and expense and must be scheduled in advance.
- Test operation of the item will not be permitted.
- The Buyer is responsible for any local and state sales taxes for the state of Louisiana where the transfer of ownership occurs. Sales taxes will be added to the purchase price and included on the invoice unless the Buyer provides a tax exemption or resale certification for the state of Louisiana.
- Due to an increasing number of COVID cases, some restrictions are in place at AEP facilities. If entering an AEP facility a mask/face covering is required. Pickup may be delayed at AEP’s discretion.
Sales Tax will be applied where applicable.Sales Agreement